Sunday 20 February 2011

Interviews




So that i am able to know what people would like to see on the front cover, contest page and the double spread article, i asked several question so i was able to gain the information which would help me design my magazine. The following are the questions that i had asked as it might not be clear in the audio:

1) Would Hip Hop or Pop be a good genre to base my music magazine on?


2) What do you think of the following titles, which one will be the best one for my magazine?


Hip the hop
HHP
Rhythm


3) Should my main article be based on an interview?


4) Do you think i should base my article on a solo artist or a band?


5)Do you think my contents page should have a wide range of image as well as text?


6) Should i have freebies within my magazine?   

No comments:

Post a Comment