Tuesday 15 February 2011

Questionnaire

For my media coursework, I will be creating a music magazine, which will be aimed at a certain audience, to be able to know what sort of magazine I should produce; I will need to do some research, to know what readers are looking for in a music magazine. I would be grateful f you would answer the following questions.
Please circle the applicable boxes to you.


1) How old are you?
15-16
17-18
19-20


2) What gender are you?
Male
Female


3) What genre of music do you listen to?
Hip-Hop                RnB          
Funky house         Jazz
Rock                     Grime


4) Who is your favorite artist or band?
  _____________________________________________________________


5) What are your hobbies?
Singing            Playing games
Dancing           Sports
Shopping         Reading
6) What features do you prefer in a magazine?
Gossip       Interviews
Fashion      Latest celeb rumors
Events        Adverts
Other_________________

7) What Freebies would you like within a magazine?
CD’s            Posters
T-Shirts       headphones
Ipod cases   Vouchers for Itunes
Other ______________


8) How much are you willing to spend on a magazine?
Up to:
£1      £2
£3      £4


9) What music channels do you prefer to watch?
MTV     VIVA
KISS    4Musicc
Box      Other_________


10) What sort of magazine do you prefer?
Fashion based
Music Based
Entertainment based


11) Do you ever attend concerts?
Yes          No
Rarely      Occasionally
Frequently  




Reason for questionnaire- I created a questionnaire to help me design my music magazine, from my questionnaire i will be able to tell what sort of things people prefer within a music magazine, as well as this the questionnaire will also allow me base my magazine on a specific audience as well as genre. Getting the opinion of different people will allow my magazine to attract a larger amount of audience, as the majority will prefer the style of magazine produced at the end. Through this questionnaire i will gain both subjective and objective data. Answers that will be provided from the questions will give me knowledge on how it should be created.

No comments:

Post a Comment